Glen Carbide Inc. was founded in 1959 by A. Earle Glen as a result of the metallurgical products department of General Electric Carboloy Division selling its die making facilities in Pittsburgh, PA.
The company moved to its current location in Carnegie, PA in March of 1963. Through the years, Glen Carbide Inc. has expanded its manufacturing facilities five times and was registered to the ISO-9000 Quality Management System in 1998. (See resources tab for viewing ISO certificate).
Our current management team has continued the objective of manufacturing the highest quality products by continually upgrading to the latest CNC machine tool technology and the most efficient production methods.
Glen Carbide Inc. is the leader in the manufacturing of carbide wear parts and carbide cold draw and forming tooling. We are committed to providing quality products and services that meet or exceed our customer requirements.
This encompasses having a skilled, well trained workforce that is continually improving. A management and engineering team dedicated to the latest technology in equipment, design, and production methods to make Glen Carbide Inc. the best we can be.
- Carbide draw dies both round and shape
- Carbide floating plugs, brazed mandrels for tube drawing both round and shape
- Carbide and steel rolls for straightening, flattening and forming
- Carbide wear parts
- Diamond compound and grinding tooling
- Regrinding - Carbide Dies & Mandrels
- Regrinding - Carbide Rolls
- OD Grinding
- ID Grinding
- Surface Grinding
- Wire EDM
- Engineering services for tooling design